Letter to Parents

Please tell Marissa to send that receipt for soddering jewelry if she can find if she cant find the one we need to have she will find it in Dr Goins Doctor Book

Murfreesboro Tenn Oct 14th /63

Most Dear Parents I will take my pen in hand to answer your very welcome letter yesterday I was glad to hear you was well and doing well it found us well Avin was on picket but he has got back all right again

Me wrote to you night before last so there is not much news to write but I will write a little there was a wagon train passed here for the south it was going to Burnside I guess there was 1 thousand fifty 4 Batteries and some Cavalry it is very mudy here for it is raining and has rained for 3 or 4 days Henry Beebe is well and weighs 150 he likes soldiering just rite he is the best one of the Family I am glad to hear that father has got Mr Adams to work on the house I hope some of the folks in Brady will get at it and fix the house up you sayed you was thinking about us in the Army all the time I think of you and home very often but then I go to whistleing to get it of my mind I have made up my mind to start it without a murmur my time out we have had some Forts here I am glad fruit is so cheap I hope you will get all you want Chet to you all my love to Marissa

This entry was posted in Chester Beebe. Bookmark the permalink.