Fri. Jan. 17, 1913

Century “”Spread.” 

Fri. Jan. 17, 1913

OO this P.M. gym. grand time in gym. Oh this evening I’ve had an awfull[sic] time!! Before I went Parker called up and asked to see me home if I had no other escort and as he was to be at the spread and I thought Ralph wouldn’t want to come up for me I said I would go home with him. Well I went up to Kappa Pi and when that let out why the girls said Ralph was waiting for me down stairs  Well I went down and I couldn’t tell him so I let him wait a while and went up to see if I could fix it with Parker  Well that wouldn’t work so while we were eating I ran down stairs and Mr. Townsend after me  he caught up and asked me to go to the Freshman-Sophmore[sic] banquet with him  he said I needn’t say I had a date because it was so far ahead  I said well I have and here’s a boy that will tell you so to[o] so I saw Ralph around the corner & he told Townsend I had. You should have seen T. duck down [the] cellar.  Well I explained to Ralph that I couldn’t cut the date with Parker and how sorry I was. And the dear boy was as good as an angle[sic] about it and went home with never a complaint. But I don’t like Parker anymore so there!!!

This entry was posted in 1913, Claire Wight. Bookmark the permalink.