Jan. 27-29, 2013

Mon. Jan. 27, 1913

Got up this morning and studied Latin all morning and until 3:00 o’clock in the afternoon. Then I went skating all by myself over on the college pond for two hours.

This evening I went down to Helen’s and we tried to study for my English exam in the morning. I got a very interesting letter from Ben Wheatley today. He wants my picture shall I let him have it?  

Tues. Jan. 28, 1913

Got up at 5:00 A.M. studied then took my English Exam and got along all right  I know I passed. Terribly long but not very difficult. This P.M. studied a blue streak on German and Latin.

Exams! Uh!

Wed. Jan. 29, 1913

I never went through such a day. Latin exam the worst I ever saw, all morning I was fairly frantic could not do part of it but I guess I passed. German Exam all afternoon it was the worst yet. It was fairly hopeless  I was only on the fourth question and there were six. And Math! tomorrow and my brain has absolutely refused to work   Oh dear! dear! I wonder if I will pass everything

This entry was posted in 1913, Claire Wight and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.