Wed. Feb. 12, 1913

Lincoln party. Basket Ball.

Wed. Feb. 12, 1913

OO Kenneth Payne asked me to go to the Banquet Friday night with him And I can’t go on account of Ralph isn’t that horrid! I think Kenneth is perfectly grand. And he’s so handsome and popular that I would be tickled to go with him. That makes four bides to this banquet. Some of the  most popular girls haven’t been asked yet I think it’s so queer. I wonder if I will ever go anywhere with Kenneth. This afternoon I went to the Basket Ball games. And those horrid old Sophs won 17 to 15 from us isn’t that tragic. It was the grandest game I ever watched. And if the coach had only watched the fouls closer we would have won. Oh! it was a close game. Then we went to Miss Husseys party there was a real cute pantomime funny! With Mr Orr for Abe Lincoln. We had brick cherry ice cream and macerones[sic]. Esther came down this evening and we wrote english papers. I fairly went frantic  its 12:00 o’clock now and they’re done!

This entry was posted in 1913, Claire Wight and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.