Sept. 29 & 30, 1913

800×600

Normal
0

false
false
false

EN-US
X-NONE
X-NONE

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:”Table Normal”;
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:””;
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”,”serif”;}

Mon. September 29, 1913

Got up for an early Breakfast then the boys went and I went to school. Marg Petertyle and I skipped chapel to talk about last night and what do you think! She said that Mr. Marlott started to be awfully spooney until she gave him to understand she wasn’t that kind. We concluded he just wanted to test her because he really is a very nice fellow. This P.M. I had a test in Chem. Then went to gym. class then practiced at Vera’s for Kappa Pi   Friday I have to play a mandolin solo. This evening the social comm. met at my house to plan the circus more fully and I’ve got to be the Ring Leader and make all the Introductory speeches  Oh dear I’m worring [sic] far more about my costume than about my speeches. Well diary I haven’t any lessons prepared for tomorrow I seem to have my days so full

Tues. September 30, 1913

O.O. This P.M. we arranged to play off the tournament and Mr. Shook came over to the college court, where I was practicing with Mr. Parker, and took me in his electric over to get Miss Gregg we got to her house and it commenced to rain. So the tournament is postponed again. I was very glad today however because yesterday I performed on the rings in gym so long that every muscle in my body aches  well goodnight diary I haven’t my lessons for tomorrow very much. But I’m so tired.

This entry was posted in Claire Wight and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.